How to cook Arugula Salad with Cherry Tomato and Mozzarella
Tomato, Mozzarella and Arugula Salad
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cup | Calories:169 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 30 mg | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Sodium: 110 mg | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 14 g | SmartPoints: 5
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 7 ounces mozzarella
- 8 ounces tomatoes, halved or quartered (depending on the size)
- 2 cups arugula
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix the anchovies, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice with an immersion blender then set aside.
- In the serving plate, distribute the rucola, mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Dress the salad with the anchovy dressing when ready to serve.
Video: Tomato Arugula Salad with Avocado and Mozzarella
Grooming tips for dark complexion females
11. Karen Willis Holmes
Ryan Coogler reportedly returning to direct Black Panther sequel
16 Cute Valentine’s Day Outfits For Little Girls
Can Blood Test Predict Breast Cancer Risk
How to Relieve Itchy Hands and Feet at Night
Are Avocados Making You Fat
The 5 Daring New Trends This Chic Parisian Has Added to Her Wardrobe
Neon Nail Designs To Finish Off Summer With Style
Why You Should Shop At Independent Menswear Retailers
60 Auburn Hair Colors to Emphasize Your Individuality
Topman Limited Collection 2014 – Southsiders
Women are still not allowed to wear what they want in the office. Sorry, what