Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
Slow Cooker Lemon Basil Chicken With Carrots
Serving Size: 3/4 cup | Calories: 165 | Total Fat: 5 g | Saturated Fats: 1 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 53 mg | Sodium: 79 mg | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Dietary fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 26 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 0 |
- 5 raw, boneless, skinless chicken breast (approximately 8 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon dry basil
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- Place the carrots in the bottom of the slow cooker and put everything else on top of them.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F.
- The chicken should shred easily when it's done.
- Shred chicken and serve by itself or over whole grains of choice.
Video: Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies
Of course, if you still feel hungry, its possible that you simply havent eaten enough that day
How to Convert Units
Stars go chic for YSL gala
How to Avoid Crowded Places
8Logic Puzzles That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head
10 DIY Earrings You Are Going To Love
The Best Quotes Of 2014
The Crazy Tasty Veggie Burger You Can Make from Leftovers
How to Measure a TV
15 Signs Ms Tinder Is Not The One
How to Get Rare Through Land Adventures in Animal Jam