Earthquake Emergency Kit Preparation | The Earthquake Guy
How to Make an Earthquake Survival Kit
Earthquakes are one of nature's most destructive power and cause much damage to property, cities and farms. Earthquakes cause many deaths each year. Luckily, earthquakes came only in some parts of the world and lasts only for few seconds but they cause much damage. It is necessary to make an earthquake survival kit and be prepared. Read the following article.
Have a watch on news.Earthquakes usually come with warnings, so you might have enough time to be prepared. Weather radios can be of much use. Move to the next step for more information on this topic
Now comes the most important part.Make a survival kit. The items must be stored in a backpack, not in a box because it will be easier to travel with a backpack than a box. It must include:-
- 1 liter (0.3 US gal) water bottles
- Food[ canned or stored in a container or lunch box]
- Good footwear
- A survival knife
- First aid
- Tablets (if you have any allergies or at a risk of a disease)
Don't forget these items with your essentials:-
- Weather radio
- Extra batteries
- Cell phone
- Toilet paper
Have emergency numbers.These numbers should include:-
- Fire department
- Dogs could be nice earthquake detectors. They howl before an earthquake. Watch out!
- If you have children, warn them about the earthquake and teach them to survive during an earthquake.
- If you had infants, store food, water and clothes for them in the survival kit.
- If you decided to stay in the city, remember to seek shelter immediately. Avoid seeking shelter in underground cellars or rooms. Seek shelter in a car or under a roof, these cannot be excellent ideas because they can protect you from trees and other wooden objects but not from concrete. Other shelters could be tables. You are advised to wear protective hats and clothes in earthquakes.
- Have cash with you.
- Most earthquakes last for a few seconds, but some earthquakes can last for more than one minute.
- If possible, move to another city.
- When in a building during an earthquake, use stairs. Never use lifts.
- If in public places during an earthquake and you are in a queue, don't run immediately. This may cause stampedes.
- Never make your backpack too heavy, otherwise it would not be much comfortable.
Video: 🚨 How to make a DOLLAR STORE 72-HOUR EMERGENCY KIT! (shop with me feat. Dashlane)
The 5 Best Stretches for People Who Sit All Day Long
Junk food makers tell people to eat less junk
Bella Hadid Fronts Fendi’s SpringSummer 2019 Ad Campaign
How to Breed Hissing Cockroaches
Best Halloween Makeup Tips and Tricks
Atrial Fibrillation Led to Stroke: One Mans Story
How to Tell Your Best Guy Friend You Dont Like Him
Venezuelas economic crisis is so bad that women are turning to sex work to live
How to Make a Ribbon Journal
Horrific Styles Of Mens Shoes You Need To Stop Buying Immediately
10 Interesting Facts About Marriage
Nasty Gal Crazy Love Valentine’s Day 2013 Lookbook
How to Do Blacksmithing