Why McDonald's in THAILAND is BETTER than the USA
How to Improve your McDonald's Experience
Don't go when the place is busy.When the restaurant is busy, the emphasis on fries and other food is speed rather than quality. You will have to wait longer as well, if you ask for something special about your order.
Recognize the busy times.If they are busy, estimate how many people are in the drive through and how many are in the lobby. If there appears to be a large amount of traffic, your food will be fresh. If you desperately need fresh fries that are hot enough to burn your mouth, request fresh fries. McDonald's is more than happy to accommodate.
- Consider ordering salt-less fries. Itdoesslow the entire process down considerably. When no salt fries are ordered the entire fry area has to be cleaned and wiped down to ensure you don't get salt on your fries, but it will ensure they are fresh.
Have your order ready.Know exactly what you want before you approach the register-clerk, and tell them this order. Be as specific as you can possibly be, mentioning numbers(if it's part of the numbers listed on the aboard in back of the clerk).
Specify anyspecial orderscarefully.Make sure the cashier knows you asked for "no onions" before he pays out, otherwise it can turn into a complicated mess. You'll both save time if you ask first.
Do not forget your beverage.If you're ordering a meal remember to state which drink you would like. If drinks are self-serve simply be clear on the size.
QuestionWhat time of day is McDonald's least busy?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerProbably about 3 a.m. Most McDonald's have more employees on hand and more food prepared during the busiest times, so I find that I get through the drive-thru just as fast during the busy times as I do the slow times.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I get a hot hamburger from McDonald's?Community AnswerAsk them to make it fresh. That way it's right off the grill and will most likely be hot.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you ask for 'extra' something, be prepared to pay a little for it. After all, why should you get more than everyone else and pay the same? If you get charged for extras, don't argue with the counter staff! Remember, they don't set the prices. They just follow procedures given to them by people more senior. If you're unhappy, just tell them you've changed your mind.
- If part of your order is incorrect, e.g. you ordered no onion but you get your burger with onion on it, try to remain calm and be understanding, especially during busy periods. Mistakes happen. If you explain the mistake calmly, you'll usually find that employees will be apologetic and will rectify the mistake as quickly as possible.
- When ordering in Drive-thru, enunciate. This will lessen the confusion and ensure you get what you asked for. Also, only let the driver talk; the speaker box is on their side, and that is where the cashier can hear best.
- Try to make a cashier laugh; you have no idea with some of the stuff they have to go through with some managers they have.
- Remember in drive-thru, just because you stopped talking doesn't mean that they have stopped listening.
- If you want something fresh like fries, just ask nicely. Employees know that food can get old or stale sitting there and will be happy to make something fresh for you if you just ask politely for it.
- If you want fresh food, these tips are worth it.
- If you want the best experience known to man, google McDonalds Secret Menu. That stuff is amazing.
- Don't order while you're on a cell phone. This is generally considered rude and the cashier may become frustrated - after all, they're taught to always try to be polite to customers, so you should try to return the favour. This will result in better service for you and a happier experience for everybody.
- Don't ask for extra items or if you want to modify your sandwich after the register is open. It causes confusion back in the grill and causes the cashier to go back, holding others up.
- Pick up your tray after you eat and empty it and put on top of the trash. Not only will it help the cleaners, but it's also nicer for the next person or group who sits at that table.
- If the McDonald's is busy, exercise these steps with caution. Not only will it frustrate busy employees to have to meet these specifications, but your modifications could confuse new workers, and cause more work for the more experienced ones.
- Failure to moderate eating habitsmayresult in unwanted weight gain.
- Be nice and your food will be better.Just say you would like your order "Fresh" that's the key word .
Video: working a day at my first job (McDonalds)
17 Perfect Long Bob Hairstyles for Women – Easy Lob Haircuts
How to Remove a Downloaded File
The White Tale of Valentino Couture New York
Getting an Early DEXA Bone Density Scan
9 Tricks Nutritionists Always Use (That You Dont)
How to Play the Flute
Five Decisions That Can Make You Happier
Take the Quiz Quiz Statistics and Answer Key
10 DIY Earrings You Are Going To Love
Christina Aguilera Covers Our October Issue and Gets Real About Her Rivalry with Britney and Why She Wont Date a Celeb
How to Make Phyllo Dough Meat Pie (Suniyet Ruqaq)
Date: 10.12.2018, 13:57 / Views: 94381