How to Deal with Relationships? | Sadhguru
How to Handle Friend Problems
A lot of people think that friendship has a great deal to a happy life. The truth is that sometimes you just need someone to talk to, about anything. Friendships do keep life more interesting. But things happen, are said, and somewhere along the way you may have lost a friend. We may or may not have reacted in a negative way, but often we just need to take a break and view things from the other person's point of view.
Let it all out.You had a fight with a friend and you're supposed to be upset. Try to calm down for the moment and go where you feel safe. Think about what happened.
Talk to someone about it.Make sure this person is someone you trust, a parent maybe? Talking about it helps because you can see the problem from different perspectives and sometimes think of a solution.
Do something for yourself.Nothing special, just something else to think about. A little pleasant thing will make you feel better.
Don't be mean.Because your angry with him or her don't be mean about it. Going around and uncovering your ex-friends secrets or gossiping will not make you feel good, just bitter. Isn't it better to play it cool?
Don't fight.If you meet with them by accident, don't try to pick a fight or respond to any. Fights get nasty. Nobody needs that.
Get a distance.When you feel like you have, think about the things that passed after. Do you want to make up and be friends again? Or do you want to forget and move on?
Make up.Don't be pushy or dramatic. When the time is right make a joke or laugh together. Apologize if you've done something wrong, but don't make any promises. Step by step will make things back as they were.
Move on.It's easier if your friends are on the same page as you. If not, be good to him or her but be careful to remain acquaintances.
Cope with rejection.If he or she doesn't want to be your friend again, don't let it hit you too hard. Things happen, and people change. It's nobody's fault.
- Sometimes the other person is the one who's dealing with the situation wrong. Ask her(or him) what's wrong and why are they acting like that? If you sense them trying to fight with you or humiliate you just walk away. Be the better person.
- Try to stay on good terms. You never now what the future holds and this person you might need someday again, you wanna be enemies if that day comes?
- Dealing with the rest. People tend to ask questions, but is it their business, really? Don't be rude just put them in their place. Don't be the one who goes around saying he's the victim here and the other one's the bad guy. Be stronger than that!
- No relationship is perfect and things never go as smoothly as you want them to.Keep this in mind and don't act 'above the situation'. This was once your friend there is no need for arrogance.
- What happened is in the past. Try to make peace with the situation. It's not the end of the world even if it seems like that sometimes.
- Also, ask your self why do i want this person for my friend? Sometimes the reasons aren't just.
- Friendship can be a delicate matter - i advise you not to take an article for granted. Everyone is different therefore every relationship is different, and, in a way, has it's own rules.
- Consider this as advise, a possibility.
Video: Ex Best Friend
How to Find an Interesting Name for Your Band
McQ By Alexander McQueen Resort 2015 Collection
How to Go Green in Your Kitchen
Ronnie Flex wordt vader en hij verklapt ook al wat voor een
Pregnancy Week 12 - Pregnancy Week by Week Development
ChaLEAN Extreme – Beach Body
How to Prepare for Getting Braces Removed
How to Design a Company Logo
9. Making speeches or presentations