ANIMAL JAM - HOW TO GET FLYING ANIMAL ON LAND ADVENTURE - HOW TO GET RARES FAST ON ANIMAL JAM 2016
How to Get Rare Through Land Adventures in Animal Jam
The Forgotten Desert is an easy way to become rare in Animal Jam. The problem is that it's for members. Most people would think it's hard to get rare without being able to do The Forgotten Desert. But that doesn't mean land adventures won't do the trick just as well! Though you can't get spikes from them, you can still get several good items that can help you trade up to them, as well as other rares. There are several different land adventures that can reward you these rare items. This can even help non-members. This wikiHow will help you become rare through land adventures in Animal Jam.
Deciding Which Adventure to Take
Know what each adventure rewards at the end.Some adventures will have few chances at getting good items, but some have better chances. Here is a list of adventures that you can choose from in order to get good rewards:
Return of the Phantoms- If you do this adventure in easy mode, you won't be able to get good clothing items at the end. However, in hard mode, you can get a good item from either the top right, top left, or bottom right chests out of the 5 chests you see at the end. Here are some good items they can reward:
- Top left chest- rare gloves, pirate swords, rare fox hats, and worn blankets
- Top right chest- rare bows and arrows, pirate swords, rare fox hats, and rare gloves
- Bottom right chest- rare bows and arrows, pirate swords, rare fox hats, and worn blankets
- The Phantom Portal- The easy mode of this adventure won't give you good clothing items at the end, but hard mode can reward good clothing items at the end. The top right, top left, and bottom right chests can give you the same good clothing items that you can get from Return of the Phantoms.
- Any adventure after The Phantom Portal and Return of the Phantoms will start to reward den items instead of clothing items, so it's best to do those first two adventures instead of the others.
- The only adventure after the first two adventures that will give you some good items is The Search for Greely in hard mode only. Any chest you get at the end will give you a piece of the phantom armor set.Trade these pieces for small rares such as pirate swords and rare fox hats. You can also gather the whole set and trade it for something even better.
- Return of the Phantoms- If you do this adventure in easy mode, you won't be able to get good clothing items at the end. However, in hard mode, you can get a good item from either the top right, top left, or bottom right chests out of the 5 chests you see at the end. Here are some good items they can reward:
Understand which animal passages are in each adventure.Animal passages give you more chances to get good items. Even in adventures that don't reward rares at the end, there will still be animal passages in them that you can get rares from. You can also get rares from these passages in easy mode; however some hard mode adventures have more than one animal passage, so it's a good idea to do hard mode instead.
Return of the Phantoms- This adventure has only one passage - the Arctic Wolf passage, in easy and hard mode. This passage will be found right after you open the phantom gate. You can be the arctic wolf yourself, or if you are a non-member, ask someone who is an arctic wolf to host the adventure and open the passage for you.
- Arctic Wolf Passage- rare bows and arrows, rare gloves, pirate swords, rare fox hats, worn blankets
The Phantom Portal- This adventure has one passage in easy mode, a Fox Passage. Do the adventure as a fox, or with someone who has a fox. The Fox Passage is in the last part of the adventure, the cavern where the Phantom King is trying to break through the portal. In hard mode, this adventure has a Lion Passage, but this passage only rewards a slingshot, which isn't that rare. However, if you want to open it, you need someone who is a fox and a lion because the Lion Passage is behind the Fox Passage.
- Fox Passage- rare fox hats, rare bows and arrows, worn blankets, pirate swords
Meet Cosmo- Easy mode has only one passage, which is a Tiger Passage. In hard mode however, there is also a Raccoon Passage, an Elephant Passage, and a Koala Passage. To access each of these passages, you'll need to open the Tiger Passage first. In hard mode, you should play with four players who are each one of these animals so that you can get 4 chances at a good prize. You'll find these passages in the last cavern of the adventure. Here are the items that can be rewarded from these passages:
- Tiger Passage- pirate swords, rare fox hats, worn blankets
- Elephant Passage- pirate swords, rare gloves, worn blankets
- Raccoon Passage- pirate swords, rare gloves, rare fox hats, worn blankets
- Koala Passage- pirate swords, rare bows and arrows, worn blankets
The Hive- One passage, an Elephant Passage is available in easy mode. However, both this passage and the Horse Passage are available in hard mode. You'll find these passages in the cavern.
- Elephant Passage- worn blankets
- Horse Passage- rare bows and arrows, pirate swords, worn blankets
Greely's Inferno- This adventure has a wolf passage in easy mode, and both a wolf and arctic wolf passage in hard mode. The wolf passage will be found right after you go past the edge of the volcano. The arctic wolf passage will be found where the fire emblem in The Hive was, towards the end of the adventure.
- Wolf Passage- pirate swords, rare fox hats
- Arctic Wolf Passage- doesn't reward any good clothing items
The Search for Greely- Easy mode has one special passage: the Phantom Passage. When you come across the goop machine, go in the goop to become a phantom and then go back to the passage to open it. This passage is also available in hard mode, along with a Wolf Passage, which is right behind the Phantom Passage, and a Panda Passage, which is inside the Phantom Vortex. You'll have to go through a fake wall to get to this passage, southeast of where Greely is trapped.
- Phantom Passage- rare bows and arrows, rare fox hats, rare gloves, worn blankets
- Wolf Passage- rare (and non rare this time) bows and arrows, pirate swords, rare fox hats, worn blankets
- Panda Passage- pirate swords, rare fox hats, worn blankets
- Return of the Phantoms- This adventure has only one passage - the Arctic Wolf passage, in easy and hard mode. This passage will be found right after you open the phantom gate. You can be the arctic wolf yourself, or if you are a non-member, ask someone who is an arctic wolf to host the adventure and open the passage for you.
Choose the easiest adventure that still has the best chance of getting a good item.Some adventures have a lot of animal passages, plus the prize at the end of the adventure, that you can possibly get good rewards from. However, some are easier than most. If you're willing to do longer adventures for more chances at good rewards, feel free to do so.
- An example of an adventure that has a lot of chances for getting good items is Meet Cosmo since there are 4 animal passages, however it may take a while for you to finish the adventure.
- If you don't want to wait for the prize at the end of an adventure, you could always just do an adventure where the animal passages are right at the beginning of the adventure. Then leave and then go back in to keep opening those chests over and over again until you get several good items. An example of an adventure where you could do this is The Search for Greely in hard mode. This adventure is long, but the animal passages are close by in the beginning, even the Panda Passage. Instead of collecting the keys once you're inside the vortex, just go straight to the Panda Passage.
- If you want to be even quicker, keep doing Return of the Phantoms in easy mode as an arctic wolf or with one. Plugging the phantom pipes and watering the plants in easy mode doesn't take long, and afterward, you could just open the Arctic Wolf passage, leave, and repeat. However, it is better if you have more chances of getting good items, so The Search for Greely may be a better adventure for you.
Joining the Adventure
Head to a crowded Animal Jam server or the Adventure Base Camp.Usually you'll find people hosting adventures such as Return of the Phantoms or The Search for Greely in these places; these are two examples of adventures that can reward good items.
Join an adventure or host one yourself.Find someone who is hosting the adventure you'd like to join or ask someone to host that adventure for you.
- You can also gather your friends in your den so that you can all join and have them each turn a certain animal to open the animal passages.
Choose from either easy mode or hard mode.Easy mode is quicker, but the prize at the end doesn't give good clothing items, and there are fewer animal passages. Hard mode has several chances at getting good items since there are usually more animal passages, and the prize at the end has a chance at giving you a good rare.
Wait until the adventure loads in and begin doing the adventure.
Completing the Adventure
Go up to the Alphas and read what they say.Usually, every adventure begins with one or more Alphas greeting you and introducing you to a few things you may need to know before the adventure.
- If you already know what they say, you can click the X button at the top of the Alpha's dialogue boxes and immediately start doing the adventure.
Look at the instructions given to you.At the very top of the adventure, there will be a bar explaining what you have to do. For example, it may tell you to water plants, find corks, find keys, solve puzzles, etc. It may also tell you to find a certain number of items or do something a certain number of times.
Ask your friends who will do what.If each person in the adventure has a role, it will be much easier and will be completed faster. For example, if 4 people were doing Return of the Phantoms, you could all work together to find the corks and water the plants, and then have one of the people get the key from Bunny Burrow while the other 3 wait at the gate.
Have everyone in the adventure split up.This will help you all complete the adventure faster. For example, if you were doing The Search for Greely, each of you could go after 1 key because there are 4 keys you need to free Greely in the beginning. Then, once the 2 phantom kings arrive, have 2 people go after one king and the other 2 go after the second king.
- If you finish your role early, you can help one of your teammates if they are struggling through a hard part of the adventure.
Open the animal passages along the way.Remember, they can still reward good items as well as the prize at the end of the adventure you're doing.
- In some adventures, (only in hard mode) there will be multiple animal passages, and the only way to access them is to open the animal passage that is in front of them. For example, in Meet Cosmo, the way to get to the Raccoon Passage, Koala Passage, and Elephant Passage is if you open the Tiger Passage. Have all your teammates gather at the passages so that you can open them all quickly and get the prize in each one.
- Some animal passages will also be well hidden, such as the Panda Passage in The Search for Greely (hard mode). This passage is behind a fake wall in the bottom right section.
Ignore myths you hear about these adventures.No matter what you do, the prize will always be random. If you do get a good item following one of these myths, then it's only a coincidence. The same goes for if you don't get a good item and you didn't follow a myth.
- One example of an untrue myth is if you follow a certain order of unlocking the bunnies in Return of the Phantoms hard mode (e.g. Snowball first, Jack second, etc.), you'll get a good item at the end. This is not true however, and any myth you hear isn't true either. The prize will always be random.
Follow the instructions to the end of the adventure.Once you finish following all the instructions, you'll reach the end of the adventure and you'll see the Alphas once again as well as a portal that you can leave from.
- Read what the Alphas say, unless you already know.
- Choose a chest from the top right, top left, or bottom right of the 5 chests in total (the other two chests reward gems) and hope for a good item (unless you did an adventure in which the prizes at the end do not reward rare clothing and you were just opening the animal passages).
- In The Search for Greely (hard mode), once you become a phantom, you can't turn back to the animal you were before until you go in the Phantom Vortex. However, you also can't go back through the Phantom Vortex once you're inside of it, so if you want to open all three animal passages, have two other people join you and make sure they are a wolf and a panda.
- Open the gem chests along the way if you want free gems. Hard mode usually rewards more gems in each chest. Sometimes you'll have to a break a rock, which will reveal a chest that you can open, like in Greely's Inferno.
- You don't have to do a whole hard mode adventure if it has a lot of animal passages, like The Search for Greely. Just join the adventure with some buddies, open the animal passages, leave, and repeat if you don't want to take a long time doing an adventure (unless you want the prize at the end as well).
Video: [Animal Jam] Cheat to get Rare Fast! Not Patched 2018
Robin Wright Penn’s high street style in Cannes
True.com Review Now Closed
How to Take Care of a Siberian Husky
John Galliano tells court he doesn’t remember racist remarks
Marion Cotillard Continues to Be a Lady Dior Ambassador for Cruise 2019
How to Avoid Falling in Love
See What Inspired The SS 14 Collections Before They Hit The Runways
This New Study Suggests White Wine Might Trigger Rosacea
How to Install Windows 10
Celeb Style Lessons: Easiest Ways to Add an Edge to Your Ordinary Looks