How to Make Fried Peach Pies at Home and the Best Barbecue Chicken Thighs
Fried Peach Pies
package cream cheese
4 1/2 tbsp. sugar
package dried peaches
can peach nectar
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. water
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- For crust: In a medium bowl and using a mixer set on medium speed, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar until mixture is smooth and there are no visible chunks of butter or cream cheese, about 5 minutes. Add flour and salt and mix until just combined. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half, shape into disks, and wrap each in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- For filling: In a medium pot, bring peaches, nectar, and 3/4 cup sugar to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer mixture until it reaches a jamlike consistency, 30 to 40 minutes; let cool. Stir in vanilla.
- Roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut 16 to 20 four-inch circles, gathering scraps and rerolling as needed. Place circles on a baking pan and wrap with plastic wrap; chill for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and water. Place 1 heaping tablespoon peach mixture in center of a dough circle. Brush edges of dough with egg wash, fold dough over filling, and crimp edges with a fork. Repeat with remaining dough circles. Keep pies chilled until ready to fry. In a shallow bowl, mix together remaining 1 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large, heavy-duty pot fitted with a deep-fry thermometer, heat oil to 350 degrees F (oil should be 4 inches deep). Add 3 pies to hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels, then coat with cinnamon-sugar. Repeat until all peach pies are fried.
Video: How to make Fried Pies - Easy Cooking!
Here’s How You Should Be Sitting at Your Desk (According to Ergonomics)
Acetic Acid-Hydrocortisone Otic Reviews
How to Cut Fabric
How to Get Rid of Rabbits
How to Make an Arnold Palmer
How to Make a Clay Piggy Bank
Google is working on a fix for the Pixel 3 app-closing issue
How to Help Hurricane Harvey Victims
HealthTalk: How to Use Calorie Counts at Restaurants
9 Symptoms You Should Never Ever Ignore
Touchy Teeth: Open Wide to Screen for Oral Cancer
How to Hide That You Are on a Diet
The 10 Worst Celebrity Fragrance Names
Date: 06.12.2018, 16:38 / Views: 85574