Eggplant Rollatini Recipe
Feb 1, 2012
Mary Ellen Bartley
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
jar puttanesca sauce
eggplants (about 1 1/4 lb each)
12 oz. linguine fini
- Heat oven to 400°F. You'll need 2 large baking sheets lined with nonstick foil and a 13 x 9-in. baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in baking dish. Cut each eggplant lengthwise in 6 slices, trimming to make slices even. Brush both sides with oil. Place on baking sheets. Coarsely chop trimmings; add to sheets. Bake 20 minutes; turn and bake 10 minutes more or until tender.
- Cook pasta; drain and return to pot. Stir chopped eggplant trimmings into remaining sauce, remove 1 cup sauce and reserve. Toss rest of sauce with the pasta.
- Top each slice eggplant with 1/4 cup pasta and roll up. Spread remaining pasta in baking dish; top with rollatini, seam side down. Spread with the 1 cup reserved sauce; cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Different Takes: Substitute marinara or vodka sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on eggplant before adding pasta and rolling up.
Video: How to make Eggplant Rollatini - recipe by Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen ep 92
Do You Work at One of the Healthiest Companies in America Tell Us About It
Super Comfy DIY Pom Pom Trim Beach Cover-Up
How Women Really Feel About Getting Naked In 2019
TULA Skincare Routine for Beautiful Skin
How to Pass a Mouth Swab Test
Women over 40 at greater risk of stillbirth
14 Best Benefits Of Cowpeas (Lobia) For Skin, Hair And Health
Washing Hair With Only Water
Awesome wedding saree design collections
Women trousers Spring-Summer 2014
10 DIY Earrings You Are Going To Love
Date: 06.12.2018, 21:26 / Views: 95592