Beef Orzo Skillet Recipe
Beef Stir-Fry with Orzo
Oct 6, 2006
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 45
1 1/2 c. orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
beef flank steak
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. salad oil
1 tbsp. Gingerroot
- Prepare orzo as label directs; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cut the flank steak lengthwise in half. Then with knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, cut flank steak crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- Thinly slice green onions. With vegetable peeler, cut peel from orange into thin strips. Into cup, squeeze juice from orange. You should have about 2/3 cup (add water, if necessary, to equal 2/3 cup liquid). Into juice in cup, stir sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch until blended.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon sliced green onion for garnish. In nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook remaining green onions with ginger, garlic, and orange peel until tender and lightly browned. With slotted spoon, remove to bowl. In oil remaining in skillet over high heat, cook beef, half at a time, stirring quickly and constantly, until beef loses its pink color, about 2 to 3 minutes. Return beef to skillet; stir in green-onion mixture and orange-juice mixture, stirring quickly and constantly, until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
- To serve, spoon stir-fried beef mixture and orzo onto large platter. Sprinkle with reserved green onion.
Video: Herbed Sirloin Steak Over Orzo Pasta Salad
Wikipedia onthult geheime info over de zwangerschap van Kylie Jenner
Vogue Says This Is the Skirt du Jour—We Agree
Arline Geronimus: QA About Weathering, or How Chronic Stress Prematurely Ages Your Body
How to Host a Person with a Food Allergy
Apple and Apricot-Stuffed Pork Loin
The Internet Gave Me False Relationship Hope—Don’t Let It Happen toYou
Iron Deficiency During Pregnancy in Hindi
Balenciaga Debuts Menswear Runway Show In June
There’s officially no cure for a hangover
How to Get an Article Approved in wikiHows Quality Review
Elliptical Workout for Beginners
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:50 / Views: 94151