Does your vote count? The Electoral College explained - Christina Greer
5 Reasons You're Not Voting Today, But Should Be
With only a few hours left to cast your precious ballot, there are only a few logical explanations for the hold up.
1. You're not the political type.Sure, it's possible your toddler is better versed in politics than you are (I heard one on the swing set lamenting the inadequacies of universal health care), but who cares? They can't vote. You can! Trust whatever know-how you have, and you'll show those darned kids who's boss.
2. It's too hot, cold or [insert your current weather forecast here].It's true, weather is all around us. But not in the voting booth. Your local gymnasium or community center might just be the coziest place on earth—especially without all the dodge balls flying around.
3. You're scared you'll break the voting machine.Well guess what? You probably won't be the first to do it. Maybe that's why most of those old torture devices have been scrapped for more traditional SAT-style fill-in-the-bubble ballots. Oh, to feel 17 again…
4. You've had enough of those "If you didn't vote then you can't complain" people.They're the worst. Most people are. So cast your vote for the least-worst of the bunch and make the world a better place already.
5. You forgot about the prizes.Like all painful things, they're not worth enduring without a little reward to get you through. On Nov. 2, not only do you get the satisfaction of letting your voice be heard, you'll earn yourself that glorious "I Voted" sticker (while supplies last of course).
Video: Why Electronic Voting is a BAD Idea - Computerphile
It Girl: Rose Byrne
11 Items Youre Not Too Old to Wear No Matter What Anyone Says
Keds For Opening Ceremony
How To Get Rid of Muffin Top: 11 Super Exercises For Sexy Abs
How To Create Your Own Fragrance Wardrobe
Milk-Powder Red-Onion Rings
100 Ways to Burn Fat
Is It Better to Wash Your Face in the Shower
Successful freelancer qualities
How to Keep Confident When Hanging Around Boys
How to Delete Virtumonde
Peaky Blinders movie is in the works, according to the shows director